Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm a freakin GENIUS!!! (NOT.)

Or an alternate title could be...How This Bride FAILED in E-pic Planning.

What's going on, you ask in alarm? Well, I'll tell you....

I scheduled our e-pics for June 22 at 5:30pm - you know, to capture that awesome sunset style that's so pretty - like this!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2668/3875552268_d8206c38f3_b.jpg
samoancuban photography
They are our awesome photographers too!

The reason I scheduled our e-pics for June 22 (aka tomorrow! eek!) is because our awesome photographers are based in Baltimore, MD...but they are currently vacationing in Wilmington, NC...which is 2.5 hours from where me and MR PB are! So it's more convenient this way, and travel fees are less.

But...

June 21st is the summer solstice, which is the longest day of the year. That means the sunset is much later in the day. Like, 9pm. Timing FAIL.

Also...

It's freaking hot outside. As my father and I like to say, it is, in fact, "hotter than a nanny goat in a pepper patch." It's wayyyyyyyyyyyy hotter than normal, and tomorrow is going to be a high of 95 freaking degrees. Add some lovely North Cackalacky humidity in there, and you have one giant TEMPERATURE FAIL.

Timing Fail + Temperature Fail + Our awesome photographers....could this still = really awesome pics of me and Mr. PB????

Did you have a time where you FAILed to consider the temperature or timing of something in planning for your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment