Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Scheduled Exercise Program Has Been Interrupted

By freaking invitations.

OK, I complained just a teeny tiny bit a few weeks ago about invitations. You may have thought, from reading that post, that I designed the invitations myself. Or, you know, had to cut them out. Glue pieces together. Used a Gocco and sewed them with delicate gold thread and what not.

Nope. I just had to stack, tie, stuff, and stick. And it 'bout nearly killed me, and sure as heck disrupted my exercise plan for good, it seems.

At the beginning, it was fun. These are the pics from when I was so excited to get started! Woo hoo! Invitations!!! It's all really happening!!!!


I thought it would be a good idea to make an assembly line to assemble these little guys, and to sit on the floor. Because I forgot that I am 31 years old, not 23.


Wine and a black light were also involved, as were all seven Harry Potter videos.

Here's a sneak peek of these little devils beauties...full reveal tomorrow!

What was your biggest wedding chore thus far?

No comments:

Post a Comment