Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

An Invitation Just for ME!

WOO HOO! Crazy things happen when you start planning a wedding...some are good, and some are bad. But today, a great thing happened!

The ladies over at Download and Print designed an invitation just for ME! I sent them an email and told them my colors (aubergine and burnt orange) and requested branches and floofy flowers, please. I know floofy flowers (think peonies) are not exactly fall, but I love them sooooooo much.

And then they made this just for me.

http://www.downloadandprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/512972.jpg
source

I don't know that we will definitely use these for our invites, since that is still a long way off, but I love the idea of this site!

Check out Download and Print for invitations that you can, well, download and print. :-)

1 comment: