Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Was Wrong, You Were Right

I was feeling pretty anxious about my dress and, despite many folks' urging to try it on to reassure myself, I was scared to put the gown on. A couple of nights ago though, some of my lovely and loving friends asked me to try it on for them. Only one out of these four ladies had seen the dress before.

I put on my dress and my veil, and looked in the mirror, and knew (AGAIN) that this was The Dress. I don't know why my brain deludes me into thinking that the dress is too yellow, or too tight (ok, it is a little tight around the middle), or too trendy, or too boring.... OK, I guess I do know. It's the damn dress doubt disoder. Or, just generalized anxiety. Whatevs.

So I would like to thank all of my friends and blog readers who have supported me during these crazy times. I was wrong, you were right. Please watch this clip below as both an apology (for calling y'all liars when you said the dress was awesome) and a sign of thanks for being such great friends.




1 comment:

  1. YAY! Glad you finally put on the dress again, and loved it. Happy endings make me feel all warm inside!

    ReplyDelete