Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Puttin' Fuzzies on a Cake

I'm not sure if you've heard, but it's like, two days until my wedding. OK, ninety something. Whatever...feels like two. Anyways, today a thought struck me as I was driving along. I need a cake topper! And the best place to go for cake toppers, in my humble opinion, is Lollipop Workshop on etsy.


But, last time I checked, that shop was temporarily closed. And sure enough, it's still closed. The Lollipops are on vacation in Norway.

What the Hell.

Maybe they'll get back in time to make a mini Miss Magic and a mini Mister Magic and a mini Mizz and a mini Monster (you know, our cats)...but maybe not.

So...how awesome would it be to have some fuzzy poms on a cake? It'd be totally awesome, right?



Image via Project Wedding



Would yarn poms leave fuzzies in the icing though?

No comments:

Post a Comment