Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Magical Save the Dates

I 'bout freaked out when I saw this package in our mailbox!


Oh snap, y'all, it's our finished save the dates! I was super excited to see them, and nervous as well. I kept saying "bright, brighter, super BRIGHT," and I was hoping the colors came out like I had envisioned. I couldn't even be bothered to go inside, so I ripped the package open in the yard!


This is my attempt at an artistic photo.


My step-mom did such a great job designing them. So colorful, so happy, I love them! Next it's time to jazz up those envelopes and ship them off to our lucky guests!

Were you so stoked to get a wedding item in the mail?

3 comments:

  1. If we did Save the dates, those are very similar to what we would have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! I love the colors + theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! Congratulations on receiving them!

    ReplyDelete