Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

What if it's like that Twilight Zone...*

Basically, I planned my entire wedding last week. Done. All done.



Fast forward to the forty second mark if you'd like. Gotta love that Lorelai Gilmore!
(Watch til the end to get the title of this post.)

So, yes, I've got a lot to share and I'm sorry for being so slack. But since I can't be bothered (this is one of my favorite expressions, I got it from my Irish friend Aine, and basically it means "I'm too frickin' lazy" but in a more proper way) to actually write a full post right now, I'll leave you with this gem.

One of my fave singers, originally from NC, has recently put out a new CD. And it has a great song on it called Mixtape. So cute! I'm wondering if this should be included in our fun and casual mix before the ceremony, or the cocktail hour mix. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment